|It is so great to see some students in real life again! Currently under the COVID-19 laws as set by the NSW Government we can conduct face to face lessons at our studio (see what measures we have in place below).|
We will be offering both online & face to face lessons going forward & are very flexible with the arrangements. There is absolutely no pressure if you prefer to have online or to come in for your lessons, we are just going with what everyone feels comfortable with & that can change on a weekly basis, just let us know if you want to swap at any time.
|Social Distancing at our studio |
* All face to face lessons are in rooms larger than 8m2 (can take 2 ppl), the band room is 26m2 (6 ppl) & the waiting room is 60m2 (15 ppl)
* Teachers & students are spaced 1.5m apart
* Hand sanitiser is available upon entry
* all of our seats in the waiting room have been distanced a minimum 1.5m apart
* All common & high touch areas are cleaned regularly
We are taking the safety of everyone very seriously & if you are displaying any signs of illness, or have been in contact with someone displaying COVID-19 symptoms we kindly ask that you stay at home & have an online lesson instead of face to face. If you are too sick for an online lesson, we can arrange a catch up lesson.